The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Along Came Alexandra Ch. 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Along Came Alexandra Ch. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Along Came Alexandra Ch. 3   Along Came Alexandra Ch. 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:12 am

Jasper's POV

I was out hunting again with the guys, looking for the biggest catch we could find. Alice had insisted on me staying home, because she "saw something brutal". Her visions had lately ruined my fun. Alice had started to seem more like my mother than my wife.

Alexandra, on the other hand, was something else.

Everyone hated her, especially Edward. She'd try daily to "win him back", and she always went into the garage at the end of the day, and sang, sitting right by Edward's car.

Today, Edward had actually slapped her across the face for calling Bella a "mother fucking skank". After that, which was unusual, she went outside and sang this:

"Can you forgive me again
I don't know what I said
But I didn't mean to hurt you
I heard the words come out
I felt that I would die
It hurts so much to hurt you
Then you look at me
You're not shouting anymore
You're silently broken
I'd give anything now
To kill those words for you
Each time I say something I regret I cry
I don't want to lose you
But somehow I know that you will never leave me
'Cause you were made for me
Somehow I'll make you see
How happy you make me
I can't live this life
Without you by my side
I need you to survive
So stay with me
You look in my eyes
And I'm screaming inside
That I'm sorry
And you forgive me again
You're my one true friend
And I never meant to hurt you"

I felt pretty bad for her, so about 10 minutes before we left, I sat down with her on the grass and said:

"Do you really want him back that badly?"

She just looked at me with her cat-like golden eyes. They were full of hurt and heartbreak. I could see a faintly puffy, pink line on Alex's cheek, probably from when Edward hit her.

"Because if you ask me, a man is an asshole for striking a lady, " I told her, trying to sound as sincere as possible.

This time, she rolled up the sleeve of my sweater, and rested her head on my wounded arm. She then looked up at me, her eyes full of childlike wonder.

"Yes. To all of the above, unfortunatley. But, I wonder, when is it time to stop...and, move on to something else?" she said. Then, she quickly ran into the house. It took me a minute to register what she was saying.

Oh crap, I thought.

"What?" Edward asked, putting the last of the supplies in Emmett's Jeep.

Nothing, I thought again.

Alexandra's POV

I ran to my room and shut the door. I slid down to the floor. I faced the ultimate truth: I was a slut. A no-good, bitchy, horrible, malicious slut. I heard a quiet knock on my door. Esme.

"Alexandra? Are you in there?" she called gently through the door.

I decided not to answer, and after a while, she stopped trying. I walked over to the window and looked at the gray sky. How bleak, I thought to myself. Although I preffered this, it just made depressed.

Jasper, his name echoed in my head. Jasper, Jasper, Jasper. The sound was light and airy, as if the wind was saying his name. Then, on a sudden impulse, I jumped out the window and ran into the woods.

Jasper's POV

"Guys, I got one!" Emmett yelled as he ran to us, cadling a long-dead elk. The sight and smell of it made me crazy. As soon as he set it on the ground, I lunged at it.

"I think you should call Alice. She was worried about you when she left," he said, as he fed on the elk. Sure enough, as soon a reached for my phone, it rang.

"Hello?" I answered casually.

It was silent for a moment, "Jasper?" Esme's voice questioned. She sounded worried.

"Yeah. What's wrong, Esme?" I asked.

"Is Alexandra with you?" she asked .

I froze, "Uh, no. she isn't. Why?"

"Well, I think she ran away," she said quietly.

I dropped my phone. Edward came over to me.

"You know, she's not worth moruning over," he said bitterly.

I hated that he thought so little of her.

"You're wrong. She's worth it," I said.

Emmett ran over with a horrified look on his face.

"Oh no, don't tell me that you're falling in love with her!" he yelled.

I thought about it for a moment. The way the light bounced off her eyes. How truly sweet and nice she was. The feeling of her soft fingers stroking my scars...how beautiful she was...

"Oh shit, I think I am."

The words slipped out of my mouth. Emmett was distraught. Edward was fuming. Before I knew it, they both tackled me. They were puching me and slapping me, it was unbearable. But what was the big deal? I just didn't get it.

"Whatever happened to 'I love Alice'?!" Edward yelled in my face, while were rolling on the ground.

"I...I don't know," I said.

"YOU ARE LOSING IT, JASPER!" Emmett screamed as he now got on top of me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO HIM?!" I heard a familiar voice scream.

Before I knew it, both guys were lifted off me, I heard bones crunching, monaing, an d then I saw Alex's beautiful feline eyes staring into mine.

"Are you okay?" she asked frantically. She put her hand on my hceek.

"I am now," I said.

She started to pull her hand away, and when I tries to pull it back, she trembled extremly.

"What are you doing?!" she screamed.

"Whoa, what's wrong with you? It's not like I'm torturing you or anything."

She just looked at me angrily.

"Oh no. You know what, come with me."

I stood straight up, and took her to a small clearing. She tried to break free of my grip the whole, but everytime she did, I tightened my grip on her wrist. When we finally reached the clearing, she tried to run. But I caught her, and took in her in my arms. She finally calmed down, and she flung her arms around my neck. I stroked her hair, and I could feel the sleeve of my sweater being pulled up again. She kissed one of the scars.

"That...felt nice," I said.

Alex giggled and rested her head on my arm again.

"I..I think I'm in love with you," I stammered.

She looked up at me, horrified.

"What?" she said in a voice that was barely a whisper. I could feel her start to back away from me. I pulled her back.

"But, Alice. She's you WIFE! I'm...a slut," she said, choking on her words.

I held her head in my hands, "Alex, I don't really care about any of those things." I lowered my lips down tothe corner of hers.

"Jasper..." she breathed.

And then, I kissed her. That's when it all cam back to me.

I saw an empty battlefield, except for me ans some girl. My head was pressed up against her chest.

"I missed the sound of this," I said. The woman lifted her hood. It was Alexandra.

"I missed you, she said, kissing me tenderly. My hands traced down to her stomach. She was pregnant.

"How's the baby?" I asked

"Just fine. It's due in a month. It's gonna be anxious to see it's daddy," Alex said sweetly.

"Wow, it wants to see a monster..." I said glumly.

She took my face in her hands, "You are NOT a monster. You're lucky that you aren't stuck in a coffin 'unconcious'. You are STILL Jasper Whitlock. You are STILL the father of OUR baby. I STILL love you. Do you still love me?" she said, her blue-green eyes boring into mine.

I kissed her passionatley, "With all of my dead heart," I said with a smile.

I heard a whistle, "Jasper!" Maria called.

Alex looked down. A tear rolled down her cheek. I cupped her ching and tilted her head up.

"I love you," I told her.

She threw her arms around me and looked me stright in the eye.

"Look out for yourself, and give your enemies hell for me!" she laughed.

I rubbed her stomach, "Sure hope you'll like me, kid," I said.

She chuckled, "I am going to miss you so much," a tear appeared in the corner of her eye. I wiped it away. Then, I gave her the softest of kisses, and left.

I was suddenly snapped back into reality. I broke free of the kiss and looked at Alex. She was horrified.

"Jasper...Whitlock?" she asked. Suddenly, I realized that the "vision" wasn't just a daydream.

"Alexandra Hartwoode?" I replied.

She blinked. She wound her arms around my neck again.

"You've kept me waiting too long..."she teased.

I chuckled, and we kissed again. This time, there was something about it that made it spectacular.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

If u were wondering, the song that Alex sings at the beginning is "Forgive Me" by Evansecence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com/

Along Came Alexandra Ch. 3
Page 1 of 1