The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:55 am

Along Came Alexandra is basically (without giving anything away) a fanfic about Twilight in which a new female vampire "comes along" and totally messes up the Cullens' lives. This should be very interesting...lol, enjoy!

Bella's POV

"If looks could kill..." I said silently to myself as Edward scanned the empty house with the angriest look on his face.

"Edward, what's wrong?" I asked again. He simply looked at me once, and turned his head again. Then, his whole body snapped upright. His head turned to the door way. Before I could even get a word out, he flew outside in the rain. I followed him as fast as I could.

"EDWARD, WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON BEFORE I SPONTANIOUSLY COMBUST?!" I yelled. He stared back at me, his now black eyes boring into my brain.

"Someone's here," he cruelly answered. The strong emphasis on someone put a thought into my head.

"Somone you know?" I asked.

"I think so," he continued. His voice was softer now. Then, I saw a figure in the corner. Edward must have also, because he was already moving forward. I started to follow him, but he pushed me back, "Stay here," he said.

I decided to disobey him, and I silently tiptoed behind him.

"Bella, no!" he yelled. Before I knew it, I slipped on the wet ground and feel on something stone-hard and cold.

"OW! What the hell are you doing?!" a velvety, female voice screamed. I looked up to see the angry, cat-like yellow eyes staring angrily into my own. I was pushed onto the ground, and Edward was there to immeadeatly pick me up. But then, what I heard next took me by suprise.

"Edward?" the girl asked, a hint of happiness graced her voice. Edward looked up. I felt his body tighten.

"A...Alexandra?" he asked, in awe, "You're supposed to be dead."

"Oh, no. I'm just like you now," she said. She looked at me, "Who is she?"

"Um, Alex, this is Bella. She's my...fiance," he stammered.

I picked this moment, the worst possible time, to get a good look at "Alex". She was beautiful, her looks even put Rosalie's to shame. She had long brown hair (of course) and was quite cat-like. At the moment, her face was streaked with anger. She was wearing an oversized gray cashmere sweater and black skinny jeans.

"Excuse me," she said. She ran faster than Edward, off into the nearby woods.

"MOTHER FU-" her frantic and loud cussing was cut off by the the ruble of Emmett's Jeep pulling into the driveway. Alice looked over at Edward.
"Whoa, Edward. You look like you saw a ghost," she said, concerned.

"You're not far off..." he trailed off, as he saw Alex emerge from the trees, distraught. I grabbed his hand.

"Oh, shit. Is that...Alexandra?" Emmett said, "Damn, she is-" Rosalie hit his arm.

Alexandra walked up to the Jeep, "It's so wonderful that you think of me that way, Rosalie," she suddenly said. Rosalie looked at her in horror, and Emmett quickly put his arm around her. Alex then turned towards Edward. She winked at him, and in a second, she was gone.

"Uh, Edward, who was that?'' I asked, hoping I didn't sound clingy.

He took a deep breath, "That was Alexandra Henshore. She was my ex-fiance."

"Your WHAT?!" Alice screamed, when we were all seated in the living room.

"She didn't used to be that way," said Edward.

"Wait, you're DEFFENDING her?!" Rosalie said. The look on her face could have made her flesh melt off.

"Will you just give me a chance to explain?!" Edward yelled.

"Oh yes, Edward. Please do," I said, my voice coated with acid. Edward looked at me, hurt. My heart stopped and I felt like I was going to cry. He looked like I said that I hated him, "Oh, no, Edward. I didn't mean it like that. Please, tell us what happened" I said.

His signature cooked smile spread across his face, and I immedeatley felt better.

"Alright, well, me and Alex met when we were both 8. She was crying because her dad had disapeared. You should have seen what she was doing. She was kicking this tree and cussing under her breath. Then she stubbed her toe and starte cursing REALLY loud. I couldn't help but laugh. Then, she just ran up to me and squeezed me to death. Then, she said, 'Have you ever tried climbing trees?'"

"Wow, that was random," Rosalie blurted out." I gave her a dirty look.

"Please, Rosalie. Go on, Edward," I said.

"Anyways," he continued, "we climbed up the ridiculously large tree she was kicking, and she almost fell off, but I caught her just in time. Then, she squeezes me again, then kisses me," my hands clenched into fists, "and says, 'I'll never leave you',"

How corny, I couldn't help thinking.

"We were together for about 9 years. I proposed to her 2 years before..." he trailed off, "before I saw her die."

"Don't mean to sound like a smartass, but Alexandra apparently didn't die," said Emmett, "Well, maybe she was dying, because she seems like one of us."

"No, she is not one of us," Alice said bitterly.

"I wouldn't be so sure, Alice,"said Carlisle, walking through the front door with Esme and...Alexandra...right behind him.

"What is that suppossed to mean?" Rosalie asked, her tone also bitter.

"Um...Alex is staying with us," Esme said.

Rosalie looked like she was going to rip her head off, Alice's head fell involuntarily on Jasper's chest, and I felt adrenaline pulsing through my veins. I looked at Edward. His jaw was hanging, making his mouth open wide. Then, I looked at Alexandra. She winked at Edward, which seemed to throw Edward's, Emmett's, and even Jasper's thoughts and feelings off their normal programming. I could tell that this was going to be interesting....
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com/
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:02 pm

Dude, this is so good! Keep writing, keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
dazzled
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls

PostSubject: Re: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:16 pm

dont leave me hanging!!! write more! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/amrls
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:13 am

Aagh! I like it! Need more!
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

PostSubject: Re: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:26 am

GUYS, IM POSTING THE SECOND CHAPTER REALLY SOON!!! BE PATIENT, GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:38 am

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

PostSubject: Re: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:48 am

btw, ur icon is the shiz.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:56 am

It is, isn't it? I was so kl;ashdg when I saw it.
And yay, chapter two!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:07 am

Thanks guys. Very Happy I got bored one day. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1   Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Along Came ALexandra Ch. 1
Page 1 of 1