The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2   Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:03 am

Alexandra's POV

I laid down on the huge bed in my new room, brushing a lock of hair off my head. So, I just happened to bump into Edward and his new "family", I thought to myself. He was even more gorgeous than when he was a human (of course I already knew that well enough), and I loved him all the same. But Jasper intriguided me. I found him even more beautiful than Edward, yet he was so quiet and tense when I was around. I could sense he was interested in me, though. But, he had a mate. I had to figure out a way to get rid of her...and...Bella. Now, she was something else. I mean, a human?What the hell was he thinking?! But, then again we were all human once. I let out a sigh, and I sat up to look out the window. As I stared at the moon, I remembered the way Edward looked whenever I smiled: he glowed, and looked even more gorgeous than he did now. I didn't know that Esme had come by to check on me.

"Everything okay, sweetie?" she asked, her sweet voice making me tremble. It had been a while since anyone had been nice to me.

"Oh, yeah. Everything is great. Thank you so much for letting me stay here," I replied politley.

"You're welcome," she started to leave, but turned towards me, "Oh, Edward wanted to talk to you in the living room."

I shuddered. She walked into my room and rubbed my shoulders, "Don't worry, Alexandra. I'll make sure he doesn't kill you," she laughed at her own little joke, and left the room.

I gathered up my courage and made my way down the stairs. No one was in the living room. I figured I'd wait a little while. I walked over to the piano and stroked it's glossy black top. That's when I heard a beautiful yet frightening sound fill the room. I walked around and saw Edward sitting on the little black stool and playing, his graceful, long fingers dancing across the ivory keys. I sat down next to him, and suprisingly, he didn't edge away. He also didn't flinch when I rested my head on his shoulder. As soon as I realized what he was playing, I started to feel faint

"You remembered...my song...and you hate me," I trailed off.

"I don't hate you, even though everyone else seems to," said Edward, trying to be reassuring.

"But, I'm a...bitch," I said.
He laughed, "No you're not, just misunderstood."

I had to hug him then. Suprisingly, he hugged me back. It reminded me of the old times, when we used to sit on the large swing in his backyard at night, just staring at each other. I snuggled into his shoulder, and he stroked my hair. Then, on a sudden impulse, I kissed him.

"You whore!" I heard someone scream. I looked up to see that prissy blonde Rosalie fuming with anger. Sure enough, Bella was beside her. Her face was red and her cheeks were streaked with tears.

"Edward...how could you?" she barley managed to get out, crying into Rosalie's arm. "I thought you loved me."

That line sent Edward over the top. As soon as Bella ran away, he went right after her, 100x faster, knocking me off the stool in the process. I felt like I was in a cheesy soap opera. Bloodsucker version.

Then, she approached me, "Oh, you're gonna pay BIG time," she threatened.

"What can you do, girlie? Give me a makeover from hell?" I scoffed.

"Oh, hell no, that's my sister's job. And my name is Rosalie," she corrected, her tone chocked full of attitude.

"Okay, then, "Rosalie", what can you do to me?" I asked, expecting her to just walk away. What I wasn't expecting just happened to blow up in my face.

"This. EMMETT!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. The big, burly guy from before came running up to her. She whispered something in his ear.

"She WHAT?!" he screamed. He looked up at me with the same infuriated look that Rosalie had before. I knew what they were planning on doing: she was going to beat me up. And I wasn't afraid. I had dealed with crap worse than than this. The guy started to stalk towards me.

"This is Emmett, and he's gonna kick your ass," she said with a smirk, and darted out of the room.

"Prepare to meet your maker," he said sinisterly.

I laughed, "We'll see," I said.

He lunged his elbow at my head. I ducked. He tries to rip my arm off. I sprinted to the side.

"Missed me," I teased.

He tried to tackle me, but I jumped gracefully on to the piano, while he landed hard on the floor.

"Try again," I teased bitterly, as I got off the piano. He tackled me again and he managed to get on top of me, but he didn't even touch me.

"Coulda, woulda, shoulda got me," I teased again, making him even angrier, yet I easily pushed him off of me and got up.

"Try better next time," I cooed, and flipped him off. I made my way upstairs and passed by Edward's room. I couldn't help peeking through the open crack in the door. I saw Bella and Edward sitting on the couch, just staring at each other. I thought about what happened earlier, and I shuddered.

"Bella, there's no one more important than you," Edward said, caressing Bella's cheek, "Alex is just a...slut."

My dead heart shattered to pieces, and I fell to the floor, and if I could cry, the tears would be coming faster than ever.

"She's nothing. Nothing at all. You're my everything. She can-" I ran back to my room and slammed the door before I could hear what he had to say next. I slammed my head against and kicked my furniture around the room. I felt pretty suicidal right now (even though i knew that no matter what I did to myself I wouldn't die). But what I heard next made me want to rip my brains out.

"She's way too hard to handle. We need to find a way to get rid of her," I heard Emmett say.

"Who wants to blow her up?" Rosalie asked. Complete silence, "What? A girl can dream, can't she?"

I walked over to my window and flung myelf off the ledge, but I landed on my feet. Then I remembered the dagger my father gave me tucked away in my jacket pocket. I returned to my room and found the case it was in. I sild open the lid, and the moonlight bounced off the sharp silver of the dagger. I gripped the handle, pulled it out of it's velvet mold, and raised it in the air.

"I'm ready for the pain," I told myself silently. As soon as it pierced the air, I felt a strong force hold it in place. I looked up to see somone's arm stretched out and holding the dagger. I turned around and saw Jasper, trying to save me from hurting myself.

"It's not worth it," he said, "the whole world doesn't hate you. Carlisle doesn't hate you. Esme doesn't hate you. I don't hate you.

I started to breathe hard, and we both let go of the dagger. It made a hard landing on the mahagony floor. I fell to my knees, gasping for air.

"Man, you are overdramatic," he teased. He turned on the light so he could put my dagger away. I noticed the feather-like scars on his bare arm.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" I asked.

He looked back at me, "Oh, my arm? It's a long stroy."

"I'm bored," I said, walking up to him.

"Apparently," he said, slightly bitter.

I just laughed and traced my finger along his scars. He trembled. I quickly moved my hand away.

"Am I hurting you?' I asked sincerly.

"No, it's just that I haven't felt something that gentle in a long time," he said with a smile.

I was suprised, "Not even with...Alice?"

"No."

I just stood there for a moment, looking in his golden eyes. There was something familiar about them, I felt like I had seen them before. Well, I had seen a lot of golden eyes that day, and it must have finally gotten burned into my brain. I chuckled, and I began stroking his arm again. He quickly edged awat from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, suprised.

"Your feelings...I can't-" he trailed off.

I felt slightly emabarassed.

"Sorry," I said quietly.

He fell backwards on the bed, the moonlight illuminating his scars even more. I couldn't help but stare. I felt someone approch the doorway. I spun around to see Alice, standing expectantly and tapping her fingers against the wall.

"Are you two done in here?" she said bitterly, glaring at me.

"There was nothing to be done," Jasper said calmly.

"Let's hope not," she said.

Jasper got up off my bed and came next to me for a brief moment.

"Good bye...Alexandra," he said. He kissed my hand and left my room with Alice.

I just stared into space. Time didn't seem to exist.

A true Southern gentleman, I thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com/
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2   Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:11 am

Ohhhhh. No. Effing. Way.
OMQ a dozen times over.
Half of me is going "How could she do that?" but the other half is sympathizing.
Jasper's such a sweetheart......
There needs to be tons more of this!
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

PostSubject: Re: Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2   Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:06 pm

There will be, don't worry.
Besides, if u thought this was good, chapter 3 is gonna....well...lets just say:
*WARNING*
CHAPTER 3 MIGHT BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH
MIGHT CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE, HYPERVENALATION, AND/OR FAINTING
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE ASTHMA, A WEAK HEART, OR CERBERAL PULSY (i dont even know what that is)
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2   Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Along Came Alexandra Ch. 2
Page 1 of 1