The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)

Go down 
+2
Alfalfa.
mypersonalsun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) Empty
PostSubject: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:51 am

“Are you sure this is the right thing to do, Carlisle?” Edward asked, glancing over his shoulder. The question was only a pretense, since he had already heard Carlisle deliberating over the past few days. The answer was yes and it wasn’t changing any time soon. However, that didn’t seem to be improving Edward’s mood lately. Even newly married, he couldn’t hold back the urge to abandon ship rather than take his wife’s soul.
“Stop asking him, Edward. My opinion and yours are the only ones that matter,” Bella pleaded, clinging to the icy skin of the boy in front of her. “Not to say that I don’t respect all of your opinions,” she added, nodding to the six other beings in the room. Each of their flawless faces were reflecting different emotions, but a curtain of acceptance had fallen over all of their amber eyes. Edward was the only member of the family who couldn’t face the facts of his future.
“Fine, then. Bella Cullen, are you positive this is what you want to do with your life…with your death?” He knelt at the side of the bed to run his hand over her face, and he cringed as she shivered at his touch.
Bella rolled her eyes and groaned, hiding her own insecurities about her choice…the only choice that would ever affect her this much. “Edward,” she sighed, bringing her hand to her face to touch his, “I made this choice the moment I knew it existed. And I let everyone know that I chose you three days ago. Do you think I would be here right now, with this ring on my hand, if I hadn’t made up my mind?” She pulled his frigid hand to her lips and closed her eyes for a moment, savoring the aroma that she had grown to call home.
Edward swiftly pulled his hand away and ran it through his hair, dull in the dim light of the basement. “I didn’t keep up with my end of the bargain, Bella. You did and I didn’t. I cannot bear to think of doing this when I -”
“Edward!” Bella hissed, nodding her head towards the family waiting in the wings, “not so loud.” She lowered her voice to a whisper and propped herself up to lean in closer. “You never promised it would work. We both agreed we would try and I think we both knew it wasn’t going to happen. But you can give me what I want now. You can give me you, for the rest of eternity. My life is at your fingertips. Will you give it to me?” A single tear slid down her cheek as she stared into is eyes, silently pleading. There wasn’t a time she had more wished that he could read her mind.
He abruptly stood and turned his back on her, facing the jurors who had already handed in their verdict. “Are we sure that this is the right place to do this? The treaty….”
“Applies everywhere,” Carlisle replied, taking a step towards his son. “Bella has already expressed her wishes for her transformation to take place here, where she’ll be more comfortable. I think we can at least grant her that much.” He looked him straight in the eyes with a stabilizing stare. “Everything is in place, Edward. The only missing piece is you.”
Edward hung his head, in a strange mix of relief and defeat. Some of the burden had been lifted from his shoulders; the others had made up their minds without his input. “Fine,” he said, expelling the unneeded air from his lungs, “get her ready.”
Alice leaped towards the bed, smothering Bella in a hug tighter than any human could give. “Come on now, Alice,” Bella said, struggling to press the words out, “don’t tell me you didn’t see that coming.” She gave a nervous laugh as the tiny angel released her.
“I didn’t. Honestly. He didn’t make up his mind until just now. You have no idea how far his thoughts have taken him - and you - away from this. I couldn’t have stood it, though, you belong here with us.”
In a blink, Carlisle was at the foot of the bed with a small glass bottle and a syringe. “Bella,” he said, sticking the needle into the bottle and drawing the clear liquid out, “do you want to be alone with Edward? At least for the bite?”
“No!” Edward cried, locking a hand over Carlisle’s arm. “That would be a very foolish move. I don’t trust myself that much and you shouldn’t either.” Their eyes locked for an intense moment before they both glanced at Bella, who was quietly shedding tears with Alice at her side. “You see? She’s already frightened. She’s afraid for her life, Carlisle. You can’t let me do this alone.”
“You’re wrong,” a feminine voice replied. Rosalie, who had faded into the shadow even before the decision had been finalized, now stepped forward. Her eyes were tormented, shining gloriously in their inability to shed a single tear. “She’s not afraid of you, Edward. She’s not afraid of any of this. She’s mourning her real life, her human life. She has to let that go before she steps into our twilight.”
Bella wiped away her tears and smiled sadly at her soon-to-be sibling. “I want to be alone with him, Carlisle. Just for a while. Then you can come and go as you please. Not that I’ll know.” She started to laugh then realized the grim implication of her joke. She shooed Alice away and beckoned Edward towards her once more.
“You don’t know what you’re saying, Bella. You don’t - no, you cannot - understand how difficult it will be for me. I need Carlisle here, at least. I couldn’t live with myself if I…if you…” He looked away, unable to consider the possibilities that had plagued him since he had first caught her scent. Suddenly he glanced up at Carlisle and gave one quick, firm nod. “I think I can handle that,” he said, his face, carved in stone, finally taking on the sheen of acceptance that had taken over his family, “and I think she can too.”
Carlisle smiled and turned towards Bella again, morphine in hand. “Would you mind if Alice were to stay? It might not be so intrusive as myself or one of the boys.” Bella grimaced, but agreed when she saw that Edward had clearly made up his mind. “Well, then…Esme can you take them upstairs for me, please?”
Esme gave a quick, hopeful glance at Bella and then followed Emmett, Jasper, and Rosalie up the stairs. Edward and Alice took a side of the bed each and Carlisle approached, needle in hand. Bella’s tears were long gone by now and she looked like a toy soldier, mouth small and grim, prepared for a battle. Carlisle edged closer to Alice’s side of the bed, an apologetic look on his compassionate face. “This is going to hurt a little, but it will make everything else hurt less.”
Bella nodded a final time and she gripped Edward’s had as Carlisle gently took her arm and punctured her skin with the needle. He slowly pushed the plunger down and the task was done. Her breathing immediately eased and he retracted the needle, quickly pressing a pad of gauze against the wound. He smiled once again at Bella, whose eyes would soon, if they didn’t already, swim with the opiate that already flushed her skin and slowed her heartbeat.
“My work here is done,” Carlisle said, backing slowly after assuring that the injection site and not bleed, “I’ll be just upstairs. Alice,” he said, turning to the pixie-like girl, poised like a nurse at a patient’s side, “I want you out after the bite. I’ll be down here shortly.” He turned and ascended the stairs, and their eyes followed him, the last excuse to put off the dreaded event.
“Ed…Edward?” Bella whispered, head lolling to the right to look for him.
“Shhh, Bella. It’s going to be alright. Are you ready?” he asked, clenching her limp hand even tighter than before.
“Edward…I love you,” she said, lifting her arm a few inches into the air. “Here,” she said, offering it to him, “so they’ll match.”
Alice smiled and brushed the hair from Bella’s face. Edward lightly held her unscarred hand in his, while the other, marked forever by an unfortunate encounter, dropped to her side. He lifted her hand gingerly to his face and paused. He closed his eyes for a moment, then with as much control as he could, sank his teeth into her soft flesh.
He feared for his own life and hers as he tasted her sweet blood for the second time, but in a flash, Alice had run and Carlisle was behind him, gently pulling him away. Her hand dropped to her side against the white sheets and Carlisle quickly began to bandage it, keeping a close eye on Edward, who stared vacantly at the wall with a look of disbelief.
Bella started to writhe and groan even under the effects of her sedative. “Well,” Edward said, still refusing to look at his wife, “there’s no turning back now.”
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:59 am

WOW, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com/
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:04 am

Really, Mindy? I was hoping it was alright...
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:07 am

I EFFIN LOVE IT! THE TENSION IS LIKE....WHOA!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:49 am

This is like a continuation to mine!! WRITE MORE!!! IT'S BETTER!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:50 am

Haha, I'm sure it's not better than anything Razz
Some more of it's already written but it's not quite finished.....someone's about to pop up unexpectedly....and then someone's going to erm....pop down suddenly. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:51 am

OMG, CANNOT WAIT
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:22 am

LMAO Pop down!
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:26 am

LOL yeah I couldn't think of any other way to describe it besides popping down without giving it away! Smile
It's not as funny as it sounds though Sad
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:37 am

Someone's gonna die.
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:51 am

someones gonna live
someones gonna die
someones gonna laugh
and someones gonna cry!!!
CELLAR DOOR: PART 2
JUNE 1ST
OMJ

Last edited by Dr. Mindy Hale on Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:09 am

Wow.
Release date is June 1, 2008.
Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
MsquaredRW

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 am

ohh wow this is awesome
i wanna write a fic now
but im no good at writing
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dancer_omg
yocrowe14
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
yocrowe14

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:06 pm

i like this ellie!!! my moms an awesome writer!
Back to top Go down
dazzled
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:59 pm

i love it ellie!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/amrls
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Frig.
I never posted part two!
*LE GASP*
I have my notebook with me
*evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:12 am

POST WOMAN, POST!!!
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:09 pm

And now I DON'T have it with me again. Frick.
I'll put it up soon, I fricking swear I will.

EDIT: I'm finishing this, because I found the notebook it was in while preparing for my second Avenged Sevenfold concert. I am so finishing it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)   First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Half of Ellie's fanfic: Cellar Door (second part will go up later)
Page 1 of 1