The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Survey #2

Go down 
+2
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Alfalfa.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Twilight Survey #2 Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Survey #2   Twilight Survey #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:35 am

1. Near the end of New Moon, bella flies to italy with alice to save edward from getting himself killed by the volturi. Pretend you're in the situation. Who are you saving (pleese, someone else besides edward. but, if you absolutley HAVE TO, go ahead), what r u saving that person from, where r u going, and who r u going w/?

2.Throughout New Moon and Eclipse, Victoria is after Bella to get revenge on Edward for killing James. Pretend Victoria is after you. What did you do to her? Who would you rather have protect you: the werewolves or the vampires?

3. Suppose you are one of the Cullen girls, and you feel the need to hunt with someone. Would you rather hunt with Alice, Rosalie, or Esme?

4. You're loitering outside of the Cullen home, and you hear a scream followed by a loud growl and shattering glass. What happned?

5. Suppose you're in the same situation as Bella at the beginning of New Moon. But, in this case, only Edward left.Who would you spend time with to fill the empty void in your chest?

and my personal favorite...

6. It's the Forks High School Prom (with all the Cullens there), and u r the most beautiful girl there (even more striking than rosalie), and all the guys there r lining up for a chance to dance with u. you've shooed them all off except for three: the cullen boys. you're about to ask edward (of course), but bella steals him off (of course). then, you go for emmett, but rosalie shoots you the look of death from afar, and you back off (he eventually leaves). so, only jasper's left. ^_^. he looks hotter than ever (:DDDD), but it appears that edward's free now. Jasper gives you the "go ahead, take the better offer look" and starts to leave. wat do you do?

my answers are:

1. I'm rescuing Jasper from the evil clutches of zombies. theyre holding him captive in...uh...Romania (seems random enough) and im going w/ emmett, cause hell entertain me and kick the ass of anyone who pisses me off :]]]]]

2. i chopped her arm off with my awsome vampire kung-fu moves. i could probably protect myself if i did that, i but i perfer the vamps.

3. hmm....thats hard. i would have to pick alice, cause shes just so AWSOME (even though shes my mortal enemy)

4. i think edward was being stalked by crazy stalker fans, and out of frustration, he threw a chair out the window. i think rosalie "just happened" to walk in on him, and she got "freaked out".

5. ID GO TO JASPER, DUH!!!

6. Even though you probably already know the answer, im gonna tell you...id say ''screw edward" under my breath, and grab jasper's arm, and pull him back. before he could say anything, i would say "id love to dance''. wed go out on the dance floor, dance as graceful as we could without tripping over each other. wed look into each other's eyes, hed kiss me really quickly, id kiss him back, wed start making out, we run back to his car, wed continue making out in the backseat, wed rip each others clothes off, and have CRAZY VAMPIRE SEX!!!! (wow, that was graphic)
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com/
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

Twilight Survey #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #2   Twilight Survey #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:19 am

1. Near the end of New Moon, bella flies to italy with alice to save edward from getting himself killed by the volturi. Pretend you're in the situation. Who are you saving (pleese, someone else besides edward. but, if you absolutley HAVE TO, go ahead), what r u saving that person from, where r u going, and who r u going w/?

I'm saving my ex from Iraqies in Iraq with Rosalie. LMAO Random enough?

2.Throughout New Moon and Eclipse, Victoria is after Bella to get revenge on Edward for killing James. Pretend Victoria is after you. What did you do to her? Who would you rather have protect you: the werewolves or the vampires?

For one thing, I'd want the vampires protecting me. And... Victoria would be after me because... gosh, I don't know... something bad! (I am so original.)

3. Suppose you are one of the Cullen girls, and you feel the need to hunt with someone. Would you rather hunt with Alice, Rosalie, or Esme?

...I thought I was supposed to be one of them??? I'd want to hunt with Rosalie, though.

4. You're loitering outside of the Cullen home, and you hear a scream followed by a loud growl and shattering glass. What happned?

Jacob tried to get in bed with Bella and Edward.

5. Suppose you're in the same situation as Bella at the beginning of New Moon. But, in this case, only Edward left. Who would you spend time with to fill the empty void in your chest?

Emmett and Rosalie!

6. It's the Forks High School Prom (with all the Cullens there), and u r the most beautiful girl there (even more striking than rosalie), and all the guys there r lining up for a chance to dance with u. you've shooed them all off except for three: the cullen boys. you're about to ask edward (of course), but bella steals him off (of course). then, you go for emmett, but rosalie shoots you the look of death from afar, and you back off (he eventually leaves). so, only jasper's left. ^_^. he looks hotter than ever (:DDDD), but it appears that edward's free now. Jasper gives you the "go ahead, take the better offer look" and starts to leave. wat do you do?

I'd dance with Jasper first, then with Edward. I mean, I was about to dance with J anyway, right? It'd be kinda rude to just be like, "Oh sorry, your brother's vacant now." Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
Lithium.
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
Lithium.

Twilight Survey #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #2   Twilight Survey #2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:34 pm

Carlisle got kidnapped by Aro (^-^) and hes in Volterra. Im going with....um....Jasper! (this is for you, mindy!)

I accidentally ran over her with my car (lol). I wouldnt mind if just Carlisle protected me (sigh)

Esme, cause shed look out for me and totally kick the ass of any animal who would fight back.

4. You're loitering outside of the Cullen home, and you hear a scream followed by a loud growl and shattering glass. What happened?
(ur gonna like this mindy) Alice was screaming and threw Jasper out the window becuase she found him in bed w/ u.

5. Suppose you're in the same situation as Bella at the beginning of New Moon. But, in this case, only Edward left.Who would you spend time with to fill the empty void in your chest?
CARLISLE

I'd dance with Jasper, cause I'm a nice person. Later on, I'd punch both Jasper and Edward in the face(idc if i break my hand or not), and after they say "What was that for?!" I'd say "For turning my sisters into lunatics."
Back to top Go down
Blair. Bass
Head of Jasper Hall
Head of Jasper Hall
Blair. Bass

Twilight Survey #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #2   Twilight Survey #2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:20 am

1. Near the end of New Moon, bella flies to italy with alice to save edward from getting himself killed by the volturi. Pretend you're in the situation. Who are you saving (pleese, someone else besides edward. but, if you absolutley HAVE TO, go ahead), what r u saving that person from, where r u going, and who r u going w/? The guys and Bella and I are going to save the girls, in Italy, from the wrath of the Volturi.

2. Throughout New Moon and Eclipse, Victoria is after Bella to get revenge on Edward for killing James. Pretend Victoria is after you. What did you do to her? Who would you rather have protect you: the werewolves or the vampires? I may have been with a fight with her before and she wants revenge. I want the vampires to protect me because it’s a vampire vs. vampire thing.

3. Suppose you are one of the Cullen girls, and you feel the need to hunt with someone. Would you rather hunt with Alice, Rosalie, or Esme? Alice.

4. You're loitering outside of the Cullen home, and you hear a scream followed by a loud growl and shattering glass. What happened? Jasper and Emmett might have been playing with something and the next thing you know Emmett’s anger is unleashed and Jasper might have thrown a vase at Emmett to stop him.

5. Suppose you're in the same situation as Bella at the beginning of New Moon. But, in this case, only Edward left. Who would you spend time with to fill the empty void in your chest? Alice.

6. It's the Forks High School Prom (with all the Cullens there), and u r the most beautiful girl there (even more striking than rosalie), and all the guys there r lining up for a chance to dance with u. you've shooed them all off except for three: the cullen boys. You’re about to ask edward (of course), but bella steals him off (of course). Then, you go for emmett, but rosalie shoots you the look of death from afar, and you back off (he eventually leaves). so, only jasper's left. ^_^. He looks hotter than ever (:DDDD), but it appears that edward's free now. Jasper gives you the "go ahead, take the better offer look" and starts to leave. What do you do? I would want to dance with Jasper. Bella has Edward, and besides I have the right to dance with anyone I want and people don’t tell me who to dance with.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Twilight Survey #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #2   Twilight Survey #2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:31 am

I'm saving Jacob, because he was going after Bella to tell her that he had imprinted on me, but Edward thought he was there to start the war. So me and the pack are going to save him at....the Cullen house?

I told her she was fugly. And the werewolves are so protecting me.

Esme. Smile I think she would remind me of my own mom.

Alice saw something that made Edward unhappy and he punched through the window...even though that'd be sooo OOC.

Not a vampire...Jacob Smile Just like Bella.

I'm gonna dance with Jasper. I don't think I want to be that close to Edward.

Can I make my own survey?
Back to top Go down
dazzled
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls

Twilight Survey #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #2   Twilight Survey #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:53 pm

jasper and i would be saving the rest of the coven from the evil, deranged aro in denmark

i accidentally stepped on her while she was looking up at the sky and the vampires come and protect me.

i'd hunt with alice. she's really fun to hang out with so i guess it'd be fun to hunt with her too.

emmett and jasper were playing soccer inside the house and the ball accidentally hit the glass vase alice just made. lol

i'd spend time with jasper <3

i grab jasper's hand and we'd dance the night away. then he drives me to an open field and we're going to enjoy a romantic picnic which he prepared beforehand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/amrls
Sponsored content

Twilight Survey #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #2   Twilight Survey #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Survey #2
Page 1 of 1