The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Survey #1

Go down 
+4
Blair. Bass
steph&edward
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Alfalfa.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Twilight Survey #1 Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Survey #1   Twilight Survey #1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:34 am

1. If you could be ANY character from the Twilight series, who would you be?

2. If you were a Cullen...
-What would your name be?
-Would you be a Cullen or a Hale?
-What "extra power" would you have?
-Would you be able to resist human blood?
-Would you be in love with another vampire or a human?
-How did you die, and which Cullen saved you?

3. If you and Edward were in the meadow, and he could do only one thing to impress you, what would you want him to do?

4. If you weren't allowed to love Edward, who in Twilight would you love?

5. Put yourself in Bella's situation in New Moon. Would you do something stupid, reckless, and life-threatening to hear Edward's beautiful voice again?

and...

6. If you had to choose to become either a vampire or a werewolf, which would you choose?

This is kinda of a messed up survey, but w/e.

These are my answers:

1. I would be Alice, that way I could see the future and Jasper would love me :DDDDDDDD

2. If I was a Cullen...
- My name would be Katherine
- I would be a Hale :]]]
- I would love to see the future
- I might be able to resist human blood
- Vampire (JASPER Very Happy)
- I would have been dying because i got hit by 4 cars at once (woah, how emo is that?!) JASPER SAVED ME!!!!! YAY!!

3. I'd love to see Edward SPARKLE (LOL)

4. JASPER, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. If it was Jasper's, YES. Edward's? Maybe.

6. It'd be so cool if werepyres existed in SM's Forks, WA. But, I would have to be a VAMPIRE. BRING ON THE BLOOD PINATAS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com/
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

Twilight Survey #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #1   Twilight Survey #1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:09 am

Here are my answers! Very Happy

Rosalie.

-What would your name be? Arianna.
-Would you be a Cullen or a Hale? Hale.
-What "extra power" would you have? The ability to manipulate the memories of others.
-Would you be able to resist human blood? Probably not. I'd be kinda like Jasper.
-Would you be in love with another vampire or a human? Another vampire. I'll give you three guesses and a hint. It starts with an E. (haha, oh wait. it would be one of two people, then!)
-How did you die, and which Cullen saved you? Um... I was river rafting, fell into the water and drowned... Was found by Emmett and he saved me. Very Happy

3. If you and Edward were in the meadow, and he could do only one thing to impress you, what would you want him to do? Haha, to impress me, huh? Well... I'd make him strip. No, I'm kidding. I'd make him sparkle for me. I love shiny and sparkly things!

4. If you weren't allowed to love Edward, who in Twilight would you love? Jasper. Or Emmett. Or Jake. I DON'T KNOW! Probably Emmett... Or maybe Jasper... Okay I'm going to stop.

5. Put yourself in Bella's situation in New Moon. Would you do something stupid, reckless, and life-threatening to hear Edward's beautiful voice again? Probably not.

6. If you had to choose to become either a vampire or a werewolf, which would you choose? Vampire!

Last edited by Dr. Stephanie Cullen on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

Twilight Survey #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #1   Twilight Survey #1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:20 am

bella... she gets to be with edward hahah.
-What would your name be? mrs. edward cullen or steph cullen
-Would you be a Cullen or a Hale? cullen
-What "extra power" would you have? yes i would be able to make people do what i want
-Would you be able to resist human blood? yes
-Would you be in love with another vampire or a human? vampire (edward duh)
-How did you die, and which Cullen saved you? edward turned me.

3. If you and Edward were in the meadow, and he could do only one thing to impress you, what would you want him to do? kiss me

Jake i think he is sweet i cant hate him. i love him.
5. Put yourself in Bella's situation in New Moon. Would you do something stupid, reckless, and life-threatening to hear Edward's beautiful voice again?
YES
and...

6. If you had to choose to become either a vampire or a werewolf, which would you choose?
VAMPIRE!!
Back to top Go down
Blair. Bass
Head of Jasper Hall
Head of Jasper Hall
Blair. Bass

Twilight Survey #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #1   Twilight Survey #1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:32 am

Rosalie. I'm misunderstood and bitchy.

-What would your name be? Katrina Bianca Cullen-Hale
-Would you be a Cullen or a Hale? Hale
-What "extra power" would you have? Teleportation
-Would you be able to resist human blood? Yes
-Would you be in love with another vampire or a human? Human perhaps.
-How did you die, and which Cullen saved you? I died because of a disease and it's Edward.

3. If you and Edward were in the meadow, and he could do only one thing to impress you, what would you want him to do? bite me. LOL.

4. If you weren't allowed to love Edward, who in Twilight would you love? maybe Jasper

5. Put yourself in Bella's situation in New Moon. Would you do something stupid, reckless, and life-threatening to hear Edward's beautiful voice again? yes!

and...

6. If you had to choose to become either a vampire or a werewolf, which would you choose? of course. a vampire. haha. lol

Last edited by katrina bianca cullen on Wed May 28, 2008 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Twilight Survey #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #1   Twilight Survey #1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:54 am

I'd wanna be Bella just to choose Jacob and make everyone mad as rabbits Smile And maybe Jacob and I could have some rabbit-like qualities ourselves lol.

-What would your name be? Ellana...because Lauren and Ellie are such sucky vampire names
-Would you be a Cullen or a Hale? Cullen! it rolls of the tongue...say it with me now..Ellana Cullen
-What "extra power" would you have? Can I see the past? Like reverse Alice? That's cool...I feel like one of the Volturi has something like that...IDK

-Would you be able to resist human blood? probably not actually. I have like zero self-control...although I did train myself to be a vegetarian human...there was only that one chili dog two months in...so I'd probably give in at first and then be good.

-Would you be in love with another vampire or a human? human. it would be romantically tragic Smile Because that's how I roll.
-How did you die, and which Cullen saved you? So I'm at a football game and I get into an argument....next thing I know the guy pulls a knife on me and I'm being tumbled down the LSU stadium steps...and whadya know, Emmett's there. Thanks Embear. lol

3. If you and Edward were in the meadow, and he could do only one thing to impress you, what would you want him to do? Tell me I'm beautiful and mean it.

4. If you weren't allowed to love Edward, who in Twilight would you love? Jacob. Dur.

5. Put yourself in Bella's situation in New Moon. Would you do something stupid, reckless, and life-threatening to hear Edward's beautiful voice again? Probably. With my own personality, no. With Bella's, yeah.

and...

I don't like immortality Sad But beauty is nice. Smile Then again....ooh never mind I just got a cool idea. Werewolf. Yeah. Due to my cool idea which none of you shall EVER know.
Back to top Go down
yocrowe14
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
yocrowe14

Twilight Survey #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #1   Twilight Survey #1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:29 am

Alice
-What would your name be?-Whitney
-Would you be a Cullen or a Hale?-Cullen...i dont even have to change my initials
-What "extra power" would you have?-umm im not sure
-Would you be able to resist human blood?-maybe if i worked really hard
-Would you be in love with another vampire or a human?-vampire
-How did you die, and which Cullen saved you?-i was playing basketball and had a heart attack...my heart was just barely beating so the emts couldnt feel it...alice was there supporting me so she changed me

3. If you and Edward were in the meadow, and he could do only one thing to impress you, what would you want him to do? kiss me passionately

Emmett

HECK YEAH

Vampire
Back to top Go down
dazzled
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls

Twilight Survey #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #1   Twilight Survey #1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:29 pm

alice! i'd be with jasper forever <3 plus, she rocks!
-What would your name be?
elizabeth lol
-Would you be a Cullen or a Hale?
A HALE!!!
-What "extra power" would you have?
morphing into anything/anyone i want
-Would you be able to resist human blood?
yes
-Would you be in love with another vampire or a human?
vampire!!!
-How did you die, and which Cullen saved you?
i was in lab class when i ended up making this formula. it exploded *boom* and i was left dying on the floor. luckily, jasper was near by. he saw me and decided to heroically save my life. my hero!

3. If you and Edward were in the meadow, and he could do only one thing to impress you, what would you want him to do?
sparkle!

jacob or jasper

probably not

hm...a werevamp would be nice xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/amrls
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Twilight Survey #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #1   Twilight Survey #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:36 pm

1. I would be Bella. just from reading the series I feel like I am her.

2. my name would be Carrie
I would be a Cullen
My extra power would be to be able to turn invisable
I would be able to resist human blood
Vampire
I was walking late at night and was wearing dark clothing when a car hit me and continued to drive own the road. Edward found me and put me in his shiny volvo. He brought me to carlisle.
3. I would want him to sparkle
4. I would love Jasper
5. yes!! She loves him soo.. much!!
6.Vampire!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
Sponsored content

Twilight Survey #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Survey #1   Twilight Survey #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Survey #1
Page 1 of 1