The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ellie's twi-randoms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Ellie's twi-randoms Empty
PostSubject: Ellie's twi-randoms   Ellie's twi-randoms I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:03 pm

Questions:
1: 7 has fallen in love with 4 and wants to confess his/her love. However, 4 is married to 9. When 7 confesses his/her love, who will 4 choose? What will happen then?
2: 3 wants to turn 6 into a vampire, but 2 objects. Why does 2 even care, and who will win this fight? Does 6 even want to be a vampire?
3. If 8 and 10 suddenly became best friends, would you be surprised? Are you happy? How did this friendship come to be?
4. Write a scene where 5 breaks up with 1.
5. 2 and 4 have been secretly having an affair for the duration of the series. Did anyone know? What will be the outcome?
6. 9 loathes 3 and decides to kill him/her. When 7 tries to interfere, 9 kills 7 instead. What kind of events will happen next? Will 9 continue to try to kill 3?
7. If 10 were to fall in love, would it be with 6 or 7? Why? Would their love be returned?
8. If 8 was dying, what would his/her last words to 2 be?
9. 4 has suddenly become a werewolf and only tells 1. Will 1 sympathize or be disgusted? Will 1 keep the secret or tell everyone?
10. If 3 were to kiss 6 in front of 9, how would 9 react?

List
1.Edward
2. Emmett
3. Jasper
4. Esme
5. Carlisle
6. Jacob
7. Rosalie
8. Alice
9. Charlie
10. Bella

Q & A

1. Rosalie has fallen in love with Esme and wants to confess her love. However, Esme is married to Charlie. When Rosalie confesses her love, who will Esme choose? What will happen then?
A: Esme will let Rosalie down easy…kind of push her off in the direction of Emmett Razz And Esme will tell Charlie but he won’t care as long as Esme continues to cook and clean for him. Rosalie will be devastated at first but then she will pass a mirror, see herself, and get over it.

2. Jasper wants to turn Jacob into a vampire, but Emmett objects. Why does Emmett even care, and who will win this fight? Does Jacob even want to be a vampire?
A: Emmett doesn’t want a werewolf changed because he likes to fight with them. Jasper will end up winning because he can just convince Emmett that he wants Jacob to be part of the family. However, there’s no point in the fight because Jake doesn’t want to be a vampire and would make the pack kill Jasper.

3. If Alice and Bella suddenly became best friends, would you be surprised? Are you happy? How did this friendship come to be?
A: (let’s make it interesting and pretend they aren’t already bff) As Bella falls in love with Edward and finds out more about him, she starts to worry about Edward's future decisions and starts to ask Alice about it. It wouldn't surprise me because Bella is sneaky like that. And yes, I'd be happy.

4. Write a scene where Carlisle breaks up with Edward.
A: (bahahaha this one will be fun)
Carlisle: (obviously has something on his mind) Why do we have Banana Boat sunscreen? Honestly….
Edward: (runs in behind him) Are you breaking up with me?
Carlisle: No, I’m just asking a question about sunscreen, why would you think…..stop reading my mind! You know I don’t like that!
Edward: Why would you do this to me, beloved Carlizzle? Besides all the perfectly good reasons in your head?
Carlisle: Ummmm….Esme’s hot? I was watching that Tila Tequila show and I was like, you know what, I’m bi.
Edward: Curse you, A Shot at Love!

5. Emmett and Esme have been secretly having an affair for the duration of the series. Did anyone know? What will be the outcome?
A: Edward knew, of course…but he didn’t want to break Carlisle’s heart by telling him. Emmett got tired of being with someone who put herself before him. Esme only went along because she’s nice. Rosalie will notice he’s being distant, kick his butt, and the whole thing will be over.

6. Charlie loathes Jasper and decides to kill him. When Rosalie tries to interfere, Charlie kills Rosalie instead. What kind of events will happen next? Will Charlie continue to try to kill Jasper?
A: Emmett will get so angry that he will kill Charlie, so then Charlie can’t kill Jasper. Yay, Jazzy’s safe!

7. If Bella were to fall in love, would it be with Jacob or Rosalie? Why? Would their love be returned?
A: JACOB! Sweet! She loves him because he’s just as awkward as her and isn’t freezing like Rosalie. And of course, Jacob loves her back.

8. If Alice were dying, what would her last words to Emmett be?
A: Alice: Where’s Jazz? (and then she would fade away without seeing her Jazzy. *tear*)

9. Esme has suddenly become a werewolf and only tells Edward. Will Edward sympathize or be disgusted? Will Edward keep the secret or tell everyone?
A: He would try to be a good son and deal with it at first, but it’s not something he could get over. So he tells the family, hoping they will kill Esme. Instead, they kill him. Then they change Bella to replace him. And then they change Jacob so they can have two werepyres and Bella will have a mate. (wow, THAT’s likely)

10. If Jasper were to kiss Jacob in front of Charlie, how would Charlie react?
A: He would call all his buddies and gossip about it. Cause they’re weird old men like that. Only he wouldn’t tell Billy, because that would ruin everything.

(well, that's how it's done people Razz You're free to make a new list and use my questions, posting the answer here, but you should also make your own questions and post them in a new topic under your name...then other people can use yours as well!)
Back to top Go down

Ellie's twi-randoms
Page 1 of 1