The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Books, Anyone?

Go down 
+4
dazzled
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
steph&edward
mypersonalsun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:51 am

So, since we're all obsessors over Twilight, I figured we need a nice topic about all the other books we obsess or don't obsees over Smile

So, I'm just gonna say, Pre-Twilight, I was a Harry Potter nut. Now I'm just a Twilight nut who still loves Harry Potter.
Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:02 am

pre-twilight i was and still am i big fan of nicholes sparks i love his books. has anyone ever seen a walk to remember or the notebook. he wrote the books the movies were based on.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:05 am

I saw A Walk to Remember and loved it but my mother said the book was quite different from the movie...although she didn't really pay attention to the movie.
I'd really love to read it because it was a brilliant movie. I never saw The Notebook for fear of becoming a sappy love girl Smile
Back to top Go down
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:10 am

it is way diff... but its still kind of the same you know what i mean.and nicholas sparks is very romantic very sappy as you said... but i love him i'm a big sappy person and i hate books that dont even happily ever after, they bug the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:13 am

Ahh, see, I don't like happy endings. Sometimes, vaguely happy endings are OK. But I prefer for everything to end badly....I hated the end of Harry Potter...
This is why I like Twilight. Either way it ends I will be unhappy with it.
Back to top Go down
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:33 am

see i need my happy ending i just do i haven't pick up a spark's book in ove 3 months cause i read dear john and i didnt like the ending it wasnt happy enought so i wont read any more... i need time to get over it
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:39 am

Smile
My mom is like that. She's pretty much stopped reading altogether because she is upset at the number of books with unhappy endings.

Oh! I'm also reading the Canterbury Tales right now and about to read Lord of the Flies.
Back to top Go down
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:48 am

i'm reading ps i love you.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:49 am

I've heard it's good Smile

I plan on reading The Lord of the Rings this summer, along with BREAKING DAWN!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:28 am

Ellie, I'm just like you. Post-Twilight, I was a Harry Potter fanatic, but now I'm a Twilight fanatic who still loves Harry Potter.

...I'm actually about to watch OOTP. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:33 am

LOL
I forced my aunt to read both series Smile
She became obsessed with both.
Back to top Go down
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:11 am

OH I PLAN TO READ BD TOO.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:14 am

Hehe.

I'm actually debating whether I will read Midnight Sun or not...I don't want to re-fall in love with Edward like I did when I read Twilight...
Back to top Go down
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:19 am

YOU ARE SUCH AND EDWARD HATER. I DONT LIKE THAT YOU NEED TO SHARE THE LOVE. WE ACCEPT JACOB AND WE ARE NICE TO HIM YOU SHOULD BE NICE TO EDWARD
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:28 am

I am so reading Midnight Sun. After I read the first chapter on Stephenie's site, I was appalled at what happened because I had no clue that Edward was thinking of ways to kill Bella. I thought he was trying NOT to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
dazzled
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:36 pm

hm...before twilight and a little bit after harry potter, i got addicted to maximum ride by james patterson. i read all 4 books in less than a week lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/amrls
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:51 pm

I've been following Maximum Ride for a while now. I was, however, very disappointed with the fourth one. And I do not support Fang/Max at all!
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
MsquaredRW

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:18 pm

I was definatley a Sarah Dessen Fan before Twilight.
MY favorite still to the day is Someone Like You,
my friend who got me into twilight think im totally backwards because i think the most exciting books are dumd and the boring ones are awesome
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dancer_omg
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:14 am

I'm going to get the eclipse special edition tommorow @ 9AM!!!! Very Happy I can't wait!!! It has the first chapter from breaking dawn in the back and the cover of breaking dawn!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:36 am

I started the series that begins with Uglies by Scott Westerfield...I'm about a hundred pages into Pretties, the second book, now. It's not anywhere near as good as the first yet, but things are looking up.
I also bought a book called Freaks that was written by the author of Blood and Chocolate, and the book First Test (or something like that) by Tamora Pierce.
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella
Mod
edwards_brunette_bella

Location : *looks around cowardly* I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:07 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO GO TO THE FRIGGIN BOOKSTORE TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT THE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!111 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO STUPID!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE I WOULD FORGET SUCH A THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT EVEN SURE HOW MUCH IT IS AND I ONLY HAVE 25 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightschool.niceboard.com
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:21 am

I just got The eclipse special edition today and It came with 2 iron on pics!!! I made a shirt and used the one that said "Team Edward." It looks awesome! the other iron on thing said "team Jacob," but I don't like Jacob so I don't plan on using it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:27 am

Send it to ME! I want it.
Back to top Go down
Mirandalouise
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
Mirandalouise

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:50 am

LOL yah the shirts r sooooo... cool! Haley and I got them together! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25536663@N03/
Sponsored content

Books, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Anyone?   Books, Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Asylum :: The Common Room :: The Babbiling Brook-
Jump to: