The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.

Go down 
+5
MsquaredRW
Alfalfa.
mypersonalsun
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
steph&edward
9 posters
AuthorMessage
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. Empty
PostSubject: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:41 am

so this is and OH to the mall. here we can write why and what about the mall you love so much... or your favorite store in the mall. Razz

me first bounce ! i love the mall because if i dont find something in one store i can walk next door and find it there, no need to drive, just walking 20 feet and I'm at another store. with a whole new selection to pick from HAHA
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:39 am

I totally agree. I went shopping yesterday and it felt nice to not have to drive to a whole other different store (even though I drove to three different malls. Laughing ).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:31 am

I love the mall because it's an excuse to blow all my money without feeling guilty...cause, I mean, technically I only went shopping ONCE.
My favorite store is Hot Topic...and any kind of shoe store that carries Chucks....and Bath and Body Works!
Back to top Go down
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:05 am

i love PACSUN!! i can't get enough of that store... nope nope i'm a happy girl when i get to be at Pacsun. my favorite brand is ROXY. i have ROXY everything except bedding that is next on my list hahah
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:07 am

Oh, I'd also like to add (since it kind of fits) that the only store I don't like in the mall is Hollister because when you walk by it smells really strong like cologne!

I want to go to PACSUN to get a Do Work shirt....since apparently they have them.
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:29 am

I LOVE PACSUN!!!!! hurley is awsome. so is fox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com/
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:32 am

i like nollie...i have a bunch of their t-shirts... i love t-shirts.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:40 am

My new goal is to have at least one hoodie for every day of the year...thank you Pete Wentz for putting that craving on me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:04 am

My favorite brand isn't anything extremely special. It's called Wear It, Declare It... None of my shirts or pants are name brand stuff like Hollister, A&F, Aeropostale, etc, but my shoes have to be. lmao Vans and DC!!
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:06 am

Vans rule! As well as Chucks Smile

I'd also liket to say that Barnes & Nobles's mall installments are small, but amazing!
Back to top Go down
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:43 am

i love vans.
my mall doesn't have a B&N Sad
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:46 am

Neither does mine, but they're awesome anyway!

I like to walk into the GNC and ask for steroids and have them be like Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:56 am

The mall closest to me has Barnes&Noble. I love that store!

Bath and Body Works has to be my all time favorite store, though. I love lotion and perfume... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
MsquaredRW

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:04 pm

I love the mall becasue I like walking everywhere and I think my favorite store would have to be FYE
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dancer_omg
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:03 am

Mace ^ and I like to shop together.....we buy matching shoes and whatnot Smile At the Payless.
Back to top Go down
yocrowe14
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
yocrowe14

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:58 am

my favorite stores in the mall is hibbet sports. american eagle, pacsun, and claires. my fav part of the mall though is the food court. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:15 am

Hahaha. The best of the food court is the waffle fries and shakes at Chic-Fil-A or however you spell it Smile You should have come when we filmed our music video whit. We pigged out
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella
Mod
edwards_brunette_bella

Location : *looks around cowardly* I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:24 am

I love any store that I can buy something cute!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightschool.niceboard.com
Blair. Bass
Head of Jasper Hall
Head of Jasper Hall
Blair. Bass

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:24 pm

i love a store when i see something cool or something would fit me or would look good at me.
Back to top Go down
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:49 am

i love a store when its just me and no one is bugging me to look at what i'm looking at.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:22 am

I love stores that are mostly empty, especially bookstores. Empty bookstores allow me to commit my favorite crime: reading with no intention to buy. I'll just sit on the floor in an aisle and read to my heart's content. This is actually fun to do even in a crowded store...you get such weird looks.
Cool prank to play at a bookstore if you're a young girl like me: Grab a book that is directly related to high school with the title really big on it (I usually use something related to schoolwork like algebra or a high school survival book). Then get a book like What to Expect When You're Expecting or a baby naming book. Poke your stomach out, hold your back, and walk around.
Try it. It rules. You get the weirdest looks.
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella
Mod
edwards_brunette_bella

Location : *looks around cowardly* I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:30 am

I have to go shopping with someone. It bothers me to go alone. I just don't like it when they want to buy something in a different store and leave me there. What if I need their opinion on something? I can't leave the store to go find them! Ha, maybe I should get new shopping buddies......
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightschool.niceboard.com
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:52 am

lol... hate that when you take a long time and they just leave. that's why i rather shop by my self then i take pic and text them if i really want to know their opinion on some thing. ps. i love ellie i love what you do with the books i do that too sometime
Back to top Go down
Dr. Stephanie Cullen
Head of Alice Hall
Head of Alice Hall
Dr. Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:11 pm

I need other people's opinions when I buy clothes, so I always have to have someone there with me.
Back to top Go down
Juliet.
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
Juliet.

Location : Trying to bring my favorite asylum back into circuit...

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:58 am

I always have to have someone shop with me...usually because i get lost in the mall XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.   a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a true heaven for all shopaholics the mall.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Asylum :: The Clinics :: Shop-a-holics Anonymous-
Jump to: