The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registration

Go down 
+5
Leanne
loveTwilight!
Lithium.
steph&edward
Alfalfa.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:16 am

Welcome to the Registration Office! So, you wanna escape the asylum?
Well, you've come to the right place.
How to Register
Create a character.
Post your character and all its information in this thread.
Wait for my approval. You must have my approval before you start roleplaying.

HOW TO CREATE A CHARACTER
-Pick a gender.
-Pick a race. Werewolf/vampire/human/etc.
-Choose a name. It can be anything you want it to be.
-Describe your character. Appearance and pesonality, please.
-Post a picture of what you want your character to look like.
-Write a biography for your character. Be sure to include things such as:
*Why are they in the asylum?*
*Do they have a family?*
*Why do they want to escape the asylum?*
*Are they in love? Are they married, single, divorced?*
*If their a vampire, how did they become one? Do they like being one?
What's their diet? Are they vegitatians?*
*Are they dangerous?*
*etc etc.*
-Your character needs some sort of conflict.(Besides the fact that they are trying to escape the asylum) Are they running away from someone? Are they secretly in love? It's up to you!!

If you have any questions or need help, you know where to find me. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com/
steph&edward
Head of Bella Hall
Head of Bella Hall
steph&edward

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:03 am

Name: Lane Bledel

Race: Vampire

Character: she is half Asian, a quarter Mexican, and a quarter Caucasian. She has long black hair. Topaz eyes like all good vampires. She loves muse, placebo and travis. She is really outgoing, loves to shop, loves to hunt (tigers are her favorite).

Pic: Registration Keiko_agena

[size=12]Bio: her full name is Lane-Ming Bledel. Her father was violent towards her till she was 13 when she ran away. She moved around a lot and live in the street a while. When she was 17 she meet a man named Luke who turned her into a vampire… they were in love till one day a pack of wolves killed him… since then she has gone on a rampage killing werewolves all over the world. Humans were starting to notice but the voltures didn’t want to kill her… they wanted her to be one of them. They thought she was to crazy so they send her to the asylum to try and help her in hopes that she will become one of them.
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Approval   Registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:02 am

APPROVED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lithium.
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
Lithium.

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Name: Kianna Vanessi
(Alias: Amara Van der Linde)
Race: Vampire
Apperance/Personality:
Registration Girl
As Yvonne's older sister, she has many of the same characteristics as her (but her eyebrows arent very long). But now, as the sole survivor of The Vanessi Family Massacre, she is scarred and has a little bit of a worried look on her face. Her hair is jet black, although she sports a green wig when she's her alias, Amara Van der Linde. She is tall, 6'0", and she nice about 60% of the time.
Biography:
Kianna Lorraina Vanessi was born in Italy on Decmber 12th (lol), 1971. Days before her younger sister Yvonne's 15th birthday, she was nearly killed by a homicidal burglar, although the rest of her family was murdered. She made it all the way to Forks before she collapses on the ground, mostly dead. Only a matter of hours after Yvonne was bitten by Edward and was taken to the hospital, a young, handsome vampire named Brody comes across Kianna, and bites her too. Instead of leaving her all alone, he takes her back to his villa just outside of Forks, where he cared for her during her "tranformation period". When she's finally a vampire, Brody teaches her everything he knows. Eventually, they fall in love. But when Brody is captured by the La Push Werewolves, Kianna goes mad and, on a sudden impulse, checks herself into the asylum.
Conflict:
Now, realizing that she's not the only vampire or Vanessi in Forks, she needs to escape the asylum to seek the help of her sister and the Cullens to save Brody from the clutches of "those stupid dogs". to escape, she disguises herself in a green wig and LOTS of makeup and goes by the name Amara Van der Linde. When she finally does recruit her sister and the Cullens, Brody is already presumed dead. But Edward knows that he isn't, and insists that they work to save him until the death. Kianna is taken by Edward's kind nature (also his insane good looks). But what happens when she falls in love with him? And especially when he only has eyes for Yvonne? And Yvonne is finally in view of Jasper, which is what she wants, but not what she needs. And is Kianna too smitten to tell her the truth?

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!!!!
(And Mindy, you don't mind if my story collides with yours, do you?)
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:40 pm

APPROVED!!!!!
(No, I dont. I actually think its pretty amazing.)
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
loveTwilight!

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:41 pm

race: vampire

name: Storm Days

description: Loves everything! she has no fears and is entirely outgoing. she often skips places instead of walking. Is faster than pretty much everyone. she loves to sing. shes not afraid of anything, and tends to laugh at anything. she has average length red hair. she enjoys taking markers and coloring her hair, right now, she has a fading pink streak from a highlighter.

picture:https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/11_mic_11/?action=view&current=hayleywilliams--large-msg-116379377.jpg

bio: changed at the age of 16, Storm doesnt mind being a vampire at all. she lives in the oustskirts of Forks in a average sized house on her own. changed in the early 1500's, Storm is immune to the scent of blood, and is comfortably around humans. she goes to Forks high school, just starting there as a new student. she is new to Forks and loves it. she has no job, but is fully rich, without any chances of going poor any time soon. she was changed by her brother, who was killed shortly after. Storm is not at all dangerous.
Storm has powers are mind reading. she's often burst out laughing while someone was talking to her because of their thoughts.
Storm is good at hiding it, but the thought that her mother is still alive, and not a vegetarian, is nagging at her. she knows its true, and she's increadibly worried.
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
loveTwilight!

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:42 pm

Registration ?action=view&current=hayleywilliams--large-msg-116379377
Back to top Go down
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:56 pm

APPROVED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
loveTwilight!

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:20 pm

awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Leanne
Mod
Leanne

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:51 pm

I've decided to bring a guy into the mix! Very Happy He's slightly different than he is on the other site though...

Xavier Samson Rozegnal
Vampire
Male
A bit standoffish when you first meet him, but he's extremely kind and playful when you get him to open up to you. He's very protective about those he cares about.Registration Emo

Xavier was turned into a vampire while in the company of his little sister, Nikki. At first he denied his thirst for blood long enough to get away from her, hunting down a herd of deer in the forest in Cheyenne, Wyoming, where he's originally from. However, over the years it became more and more difficult for him to sneak out of the house at night to hunt without his parents noticing and asking questions. It was selfish, but he didn't want to leave them, though he knew that he was putting them in danger. He will never forgive himself for this. One night, he lost control and murdered his entire family. When he realized what he had done, it was too much for him and he went insane. He's desperate to do anything to make up for it, though he knows nothing he could do will ever be enough. After being sent to live with an old family friend who lives in Forks, the man Xavier was staying with realized that he needed help. He brought him to the asylum because, even though he doesn't know what he is or what he did, he does know that the boy really needs some help coping with all of this. Xavier hates himself, but has turned some of that hate onto the vampire that changed him. He doesn't know who or where he is, but knows that one day, he'll find him and then there's going to be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace--www.myspace.com/tooxemoxforxmyxshirt
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:40 pm

-female, Sara Bells
-Vampire
-Her hair is down to her shoulders and it is light brown. She is 5'6" and she is a little bit shy. She is very creative and Smart.
Registration Ashley_greene
She is in the asylum because she was captured by an unknown werewolve and he took her to the asylum. She wants to escape so she can get back to her lost sister and turn her into a vamp cuz she the only family she has. Her sister's name is Jenny Bells. She is single. And she became a vampire when she was camping in the woods. The Vampire grabbed her when she was asleep and he/she (unknown cuz it was the middle of the night) did not have enough time to kill her because a werewolve killed the vamp and that is the same werewolve that took her to the asylum after the vamp bit her. She is a little bit dangerous when she gets a little bit out of control. She is a vegetatian and has does not mind being a vampire. She doesn't like to talk a whole bunch and is afraid of humans finding out that she is a vamp. She looks like she is 16 but really she is 22 so she has been a vamp for 6 years. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
Alfalfa.
Head of Rosalie Hall
Head of Rosalie Hall
Alfalfa.

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:46 am

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
MsquaredRW

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:35 pm

- Name- Shaant Vershati
- Male
- Vampire
- Personality- Shaant keeps to himself a lot, he's quite shy when you first meet him, but he will open up. When you get to know him, you'll find that he is fun, outgoing, and crazy. He goes out of the way to protect people. He is 6'5" and has long carmel colored hair.
Registration Shaant-1
Shaant was born September 5, 1970. He was turned into a vampire by his wife, Merci. She was the only family he had at that time. Shortly after his wife died in a tragic war between her and wolves, he started seeing a girl by the name of Arcacia. Then he started feeling guilty about liking her. Despite of him telling himself it was just a crush, he started seeing Merci's ghost everywhere he went, so his best friend, Trevor, sent him to the asylum claiming he was going insane. Ever since he has been at the asylum, he hasn't seen Merci's ghost at all, but has started having night sweats and horrble nightmares that are ten times more scary and painful than Merci's ghost. Shaant isn't very dangerous because the doctors at the asylum have calmed him down a lot.
-Conflict- Shaant wants to escape the asylum, but also want to stay far away from Arcacia.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dancer_omg
elizibeth
Mod

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:45 am

-Female
-half vampire half human
-Lizzy
-Lizzy is a shy gental person unless provoked she will do anything to defend herself and her way of life, and to guard what she is from outsiders. shes tough but only when she needs to be. shes shy in the since that she doesn't talk to many people and she doesnt open up to anyone easily. she has blond hair that is a little longer than shoulder length and blue or green eyes depending on her mood.
-Registration But but with blond hair and blue eyes.
-Lizzy spent a year with Jason and Alena a vampire couple in alaska. they sent lizzy to the asylum when she started complaining about voices in her head and started becoming wild. they feared that she would lose all selfcontrol and put her self and them in danger. when they come home and found her curled up in a corner talking about doctors and white walls they sent her here. She soon learned that she was not going insain. it wasnt voices that she heard in her head it was thoughts. the thoughts of those around her. but she started having visions in the form of nightmares while she slept. She started putting two and two together when the things she saw started coming true. She decided to escape after that she wanted to get out of the asylum cause it was driving her nuts.
-Lizzy is hunted by her visions she doesnt understand them or how to control them it scares her greatly. She has become very shy in the fear that she will start answering someones thoughts instead of what they ask. she only speaks if directly spoken too. She wants to escape the Asylum and educate her self in anyway that might help her control her gifts.
Back to top Go down
Juliet.
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
Juliet.

Location : Trying to bring my favorite asylum back into circuit...

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:19 am

-Female.
-Human.
-Gemma Lynn Impi
-Gemma is a delicate, slight girl, with dark black hair. Being of four feet ten inches in height, she is sometimes mistaken for a child--but not often. Gemma's sparkling blue eyes have an effect on people...they seem to see right through you, and read your deep dark secrets. Gemma is a loud girl, who likes noise and color to surround her. Her temper is short, and often Gemma can be found arguing with almost anyone.
-Registration Zooey-deschanel
-Gemma is in the asylum for one main reason, and many other lesser ones. When Gemma was thirteen, she began to notice "other people in the house. Bad people". These "people" were ghosts, but Gemma's foster parents did not know this, and sent Gemma to the asylum, thinking her insane. Gemma wants to escape the asylum to follow Jace, a ghost that tempts her sanity with promises of a world beyond earth, one he can take her to if she can escape, and fast...since Gemma will only be able to "see" Jace, and only Jace, until she goes to his promised alternative world. To Gemma's dismay, she quickly falls for Jace's personality and sarcastic jokes that only she can hear, determined that he was sent for her to have. One problem: He's a ghost. She's not. Gemma isn't dangerous, just temperamental. But, if she has to, Gemma can fight her way out of anything. As Gemma spends more time with Jace, her will to fight slowly lessens...is Jace really there to help Gemma go to a world where she is understood--honored, even--, or is he draining her self power for his own dark purposes?
Back to top Go down
Juliet.
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
Juliet.

Location : Trying to bring my favorite asylum back into circuit...

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:53 am

*approved by Minderella over PM on another site*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registration   Registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Asylum :: Escape the Asylum :: Registration-
Jump to: