The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loveTwilight!
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
loveTwilight!

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Laura parked her car among the trees and jumped out.
"God, I'm thirsty!" She sighed. Then movment caught her eye and she was gone, dashing after a deer.
Back to top Go down
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:39 am

you mean storm ^ Smile

Sara ran through the trees until she spotted a big brown bear. The bear began to run away, but it wasn't fast enough. Sara whispered to herself, "gottcha." her eyes began to turn golden. she heard a small noise and looked to the side. there was a deer. she chased after it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
loveTwilight!
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
loveTwilight!

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:59 am

~woops sorry bout that~

Storm's eyes changed colors slowly. The deer wasn't enough. Her eyes darted aroud the forest she was in. She heard smaller animals, the familiar rusle of leaves. Storm's mind was no longer the controled human caracter she played. Her sense of smell was her primary sense and he long nails took on the use of claws. Fresh venom flowed in her
mouth and she licked her lips, which were still stained from the blood of the deer. Then she was gone. Storm had heard a movement. She didn't care what it was. It wouldn't live for much longer.
Back to top Go down
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:18 pm

Sara continued to hunt more deer. Her eyes were getting more and more golden. She began to get full, but continued to hunt until she couldn't anymore. she rested next to a tree as still as a rock. Then she got up and ran around as fast as she could because she loved to feel the wind through her hair and the thrill of the speed.
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
loveTwilight!

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:39 pm

Storm attacked the bear viciously. The blood was so sweet, like a baby receiving warm milk. Storm closed her eyes contently as she drew blood from the dead creature. Then she heard movement and her eyes, still a bit dark but starting to turn lighter, snapped open. She stopped moving entirely. A small rusle was coming from a bush of leaves and Storm's head snapped in that direction. When she's finished the bear's blood, she hurled herself to where the sound had come from. It was a hare, and she finished it off quickly. She sucked all the blood she could out of it. Finally she was full, and she sat on the ground. " You done?" she called to Sara, licking and remaining blood off her lips and returning to herself, rather than the vampire who lived to kill.
Back to top Go down
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:10 am

Sara ran toward Storm and stopped in front of her. "yup," she said.
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
loveTwilight!

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:52 pm

"All right!" Storm grinned. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:54 pm

"I don't know. Do you want to hang out in the meadow?" she said
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
loveTwilight!

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:06 am

"Sure!" Storm grinned and skipped over to her Ferarri. " Lets go!!"
Back to top Go down
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:24 am

Sara ran in front of her and said,"last one in the car is a rotten egg!" she laughed and ran faster.
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!
Wandering The Halls
Wandering The Halls
loveTwilight!

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:51 am

Storm grinned and seemed to disappear for a moment then re-apeared in her car. ``i have abnormal speed.`` she grinned at Sara. ``So, to the meadow?` she asked, starting the car.
Back to top Go down
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:01 am

sara mumbled something stupid under her breath for being the rotten egg and then forgot about it. She hopped in the car smiling, "yup." They drove off at a fast speed.

~~to the meadow~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Asylum :: Escape the Asylum :: Forks, WA-
Jump to: