The Twilight Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are CRAZY About Twilight

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Werepyres vs. No Werepyres

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mypersonalsun
Head of Werewolf Hall
Head of Werewolf Hall

Werepyres vs. No Werepyres Empty
PostSubject: Werepyres vs. No Werepyres   Werepyres vs. No Werepyres I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:57 am

In Stephenie Meyer's Twilight world, would vampire/werewolf be able to exist? If not, why? And if so, how?

My opinion: I don't think hybrids would pan out under SM's conditions. If the werewolves and vampires have the whole smell thing just to keep them away from each other, wouldn't they have some other mechanisms? I think the werewolves would have something medically preventing them from the vampire venom. Either they would be allergic to the venom and die, or be immune to it and nothing would happen. And since werewolf-ism (lol) is genetic and not infectious, a vampire couldn't be turned into a werewolf.
The only way I can see a hybrid happening is if someone like Jacob in Twilight (going to be a werewolf but not yet) were transformed into a vampire, and later the werewolf symptoms would start to happen. However, in SM's world, the vampire is physically and emotionally frozen in time, which would mean the soon-to-be werewolf would not mature enough to trigger the change.
So, IMO, no werepyres.
Back to top Go down
peechez1001
Head of Emmett Hall
Head of Emmett Hall
peechez1001

Werepyres vs. No Werepyres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werepyres vs. No Werepyres   Werepyres vs. No Werepyres I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:06 am

I think it is possible for there to be a werepyre, but I don't think a vampire would waste its venom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001

Werepyres vs. No Werepyres
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Asylum :: Fun Stuff :: A Battle of Wits-
Jump to: